Jun. Prof. Dr. Anna Kulesza
Institut für Theoretische Physik
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Phone: +49 (0)251 8334922
Fax: +49 (0)251 8336328
e-mail: anna.kulesza at uni-muenster dot de
Hadron collider phenomenology:
- production of coloured SUSY particles
NNLL-fast: the code to calculate NNLL+ approximated NNLO squark and gluino production cross section,
and its predecessor, NLL-fast
- Higgs production
- precision calculations, in particular: QCD resummation,
- multiple parton scattering
PSR workshop 2018
After very successful meetings of the "Parton Showers, Event Generators and Resummation" workshop series in Münster in 2014 (see here), Cracow, Poland in 2015, Paris, France in 2016 and Cambridge, UK in 2017, the 2018 edition will take place 4-6 July in Lund, Sweden. More information coming soon!
Current Group Members
Former Group Members
- Johannes Michel (2017, MSc) → PhD student, DESY Hamburg
- Christoph Borschensky (2016, PhD) → postdoc at the University of Tübingen, Germany
- Raphael Heger (2016, MSc) → MSc student (philosophy) at the University of Münster
- Cesar Tejera Centeno (2016, MSc)
- Vincent Theeuwes (2015, PhD) → postdoc at the SUNY Buffalo, USA
- Simon May (2015, BSc) → MSc student at the University of Münster
- Patrick Hamers (2014, MSc) → PhD student at the University of Southampton, UK
- Kevin Max (2014, BSc) → MSc student at the MPI for Nuclear Physics, Heidelberg, Germany
- Saskia Schmiemann (2013, BSc) → PhD student at the University of Münster
See our Research Training Group webpage
Teaching in winter semester 2017/2018
Introduction to Quantum Field Theory
Master and Bachelor thesis
Please contact me if you are interested in a master or bachelor thesis in my group.
- MSc Johannes Michel: "Transverse momentum resummation at Forward Rapidities and Its Applications for LHC", 2017
- PhD Christoph Borschensky: "Precision Calculations for Coloured Supersymmetric Particle Production at the LHC", 2016.
- PhD Vincent Theeuwes: "Soft gluon resummation for heavy particle production at the LHC", 2015.
- MSc Raphael Heger: "Threshold resummation for supersymmetric top-quark pair-production at the LHC", 2016.
- MSc Cesar Tejera Centeno: " Higgs boson production at the LHC", 2016.
- MSc Patrick Hamers: "Associated neutralino-pair production with a Z boson at the LHC", 2014.
- BSc Simon May: " Properties of supersymmetric top quark pair-production at hadron colliders", 2015.
- BSc Kevin Max: "Squark and gluino production with non-degenerate masses at the LHC and future hadron colliders", 2014.
- BSc Saskia Schmiemann: "Coulomb corrections to squark-pair production at the LHC", 2013.