Jun. Prof. Dr. Anna Kulesza
Institut für Theoretische Physik
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Phone: +49 (0)251 8334922
Fax: +49 (0)251 8336328
e-mail: anna.kulesza at uni-muenster dot de
Hadron collider phenomenology:
- production of coloured SUSY particles
NNLL-fast: the code to calculate NNLL+ approximated NNLO squark and gluino production cross section,
and its predecessor, NLL-fast
- Higgs production
- precision calculations, in particular: QCD resummation,
- multiple parton scattering
PSR workshop 2016
After very successful meetings of the "Parton Showers, Event Generators and Resummation" workshop series in Münster in 2014 (see here) and in Cracow, Poland in 2015, the 2016 edition took place 4-6 July in Paris, France, see the Indico webpage!
- 1993-1997: M.Sc. in Theoretical Physics, University of Warsaw, Poland
- 1997-2000: Ph.D. in Theoretical Particle Physics, University of Durham, UK
- 2000-2003: Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA
- 2003-2006: Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2006-2008: Postdoctoral Fellow, DESY Hamburg, Germany
- 2008-2012: Helmholtz Alliance "Physics at the Terascale" Fellow, RWTH Aachen, Germany
- since 2012: Junior Professor, University of Münster, Germany
Current Group Members
Former Group Members
- Christoph Borschensky (2016, PhD) → postdoc at the University of Tübingen, Germany
- Raphael Heger (2016, MSc) → MSc student (philosophy) at the University of Münster
- Cesar Tejera Centeno (2016, MSc)
- Vincent Theeuwes (2015, PhD) → postdoc at the SUNY Buffalo, USA
- Simon May (2015, BSc) → MSc student at the University of Münster
- Patrick Hamers (2014, MSc) → PhD student at the University of Southampton, UK
- Kevin Max (2014, BSc) → MSc student at the MPI for Nuclear Physics, Heidelberg, Germany
- Saskia Schmiemann (2013, BSc) → PhD student at the University of Münster
See our Research Training Group webpage
Teaching in winter semester 2016/2017
Master and Bachelor thesis
Please contact me if you are interested in a master or bachelor thesis in my group.
- PhD Christoph Borschensky: "Precision Calculations for Coloured Supersymmetric Particle Production at the LHC", 2016.
- PhD Vincent Theeuwes: "Soft gluon resummation for heavy particle production at the LHC", 2015.
- MSc Raphael Heger: "Threshold resummation for supersymmetric top-quark pair-production at the LHC", 2016.
- MSc Cesar Tejera Centeno: " Higgs boson production at the LHC", 2016.
- MSc Patrick Hamers: "Associated neutralino-pair production with a Z boson at the LHC", 2014.
- BSc Simon May: " Properties of supersymmetric top quark pair-production at hadron colliders", 2015.
- BSc Kevin Max: "Squark and gluino production with non-degenerate masses at the LHC and future hadron colliders", 2014.
- BSc Saskia Schmiemann: "Coulomb corrections to squark-pair production at the LHC", 2013.